The heart of coaching is a respectful, appreciative partnership of equals in which I work with you to clarify and advance your self-initiated goals.
COACHING FOR INDIVIDUALS
These goals may relate to improved performance or enhanced prospects at work, greater satisfaction with other elements of your life such as family, health and community as well as evaluation of career choices and priorities. I can act as sounding board as you explore possibilities and plan for the future.
Why You Should Work with a Coach
● Your core strengths need to be identified, along with how best to leverage them
● You have something urgent, compelling or exciting at stake (a challenge, stretch goal or opportunity)
● You lack clarity about choices to be made
● Your success has started to become problematic
● Your work is interfering with your quality of life
What I bring to our partnership:
● I will champion your potential and encourage stretch and challenge goals consistent with your personal strengths and aspirations
● I will foster shifts in your thinking that reveal fresh perspectives on you as a “whole person,” while recognizing the influences of your core values and the key roles you play in all aspects of your life
● I will challenge your blind spots to illuminate new possibilities and support the creation of alternative scenarios
Your role in the partnership:
● You create the coaching agenda based on personally meaningful goals
● You envision personal success
● You assume full responsibility for personal decisions and actions
● You utilize the coaching process to promote self-awareness, possibility thinking and fresh perspectives
● You take courageous action in alignment with your personal goals and aspirations
You can find specific examples of how I have helped a few young women meet work challenges at the page on this site titled Coaching in Action.
COACHING FOR GROUPS OR ORGANIZATIONS
Employers may engage Empowered Women Coaching to assist individuals in developing their potential, achieving greater fulfillment at work or realigning their roles and responsibilities. By facilitating an employee’s growth, a coach may be instrumental in an employer creating a more harmonious workplace or taking advantage of promising opportunities.
Additionally, I am available to present workshops and interactive group training to organizations. Potential topics include:
● Building self-confidence
● Succeeding in a male-dominated work environment
● Seeking work-life balance
● Gender intelligence — how men and women can work together most effectively
● Implicit bias, sexual harassment and discrimination